2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have Mazda 3 from 2006 and few months ago i have installed new android stereo. Everything works fine except i can not change clock to fuel consumption on my trip computer. The clock settings is available in one system app. I am using MZD-RZ-05 can-bus which came with the stereo. Is there any way to change clock to fuel consumption. I have tried holding mode button on the wheel but that is not working. Is there any wiring that needs to be done? Other informations are present on the screen but i can see only the clock on the left side. Please help

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry not any help, I've got the same issue here I can't get to my trip computer either and I really don't want to lose that function

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw few videos on Youtube showing that there is a possibility to make this working with Arduino but i don't know how. I can't find good tutorial for that

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently bought this CAN-BUS which should do the job but unfortunately i can make the correct wiring because the cable that enters in the car stereo is different than the port that i have on mine so i need to make the correct wiring but i don't know how
US $35.0 |Dasaita CB021 Car Autoradio Canbus Decorder with Power Cable for Mazda 3 2006 2012 Support Steering Wheel Control Radio Antenna|Car Multimedia Player| - AliExpress
Same me pictures of every connector and I will tell what to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much for your answer i will send you the pictures in few hours because now im at work and i don't have the can-bus with me. Don't forget to check out in few hours.
Biggest problem is that my current can bus has different connector. Here is the picture of the connector
And this is the connector from the new one

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you very much for your answer i will send you the pictures in few hours because now im at work and i don't have the can-bus with me. Don't forget to check out in few hours.
Biggest problem is that my current can bus has different connector. Here is the picture of the connector
And this is the connector from the new one
This is the adapter which joins your current connector and your new connector. All what you need to do is follow the colors and join them manually.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are my pictures of the new can bus and new wires that came with the can bus. The black connector can't be plugged into my stereo i can only do that with my old one because it has matching connector

1 - 10 of 10 Posts