2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Anything is possible with money. Without boosting your only option to get 200 is Nitrous.

And just to answer you next question. NO*

*A header, exhaust, and intake will not put you near 200.
Eh you might be close to 200 crank

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
I never understood why people care about crank HP. Unless you yank the engine there is no way to measure it.

Watch I have 500HP Mz3 but only get 168ish to the wheels because of the inefficient transmissions these cars have.

So in conclusion bragging about crank HP is lame.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hmm... interesting find. Ill keep up with the page. Maybe one these days Ill do it. Im still in queue for my dynotronics beta testing. And then finish with full bolt on(s) and nitrous kit. I dont have much suspension mod left aside from larger brakes.

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Thats over reaching =) and im under no way of making car decisions on my car =( someone else pays insurance and someone else pays the car notes. Stuck with being extremely grateful to my parents whos willing to do all that for me and at the same time Fing it up by modding. Its an efficient method you proposed. but not possible for some. I went to the dealer last week and found a 2012 tech package silver with 79 miles. Currently right now my mom owes 12,000 left. the dealer were willing to take my car for 14,000. And they dropped it down to 23,000 tax title and all that nonsense but my parents said no!! =( i thought i was so close to getting it.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I wouldn't have the balls to ask my parents if I could trade mine for a speed

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
518 Posts
Lol! I know the feeling. i took a test drive while getting my oil change. I was swept by the momentum once i tested out the performance.

·
Registered
518 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts