2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys..tired of lurking...

anyway looking for a nice set of 17" rims for my 2012 3.

found these...what do you all think?

for reference, I have a 2012 i sport in Liquid silver with 16" steelies on it.

Attachments

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
no bad.. just make sure the offset and what not are compatible with your car. I would look for the stock 17" that come with mz3's. I personally think they go really well with the gen2 mz3's hence the reason i'm keeping mine haha check the sell/trade section of the forum, people put up their wheels for sale.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See I would grab a set of 17's if I liked them, I'm more of a simple 5 spoke design myself and the fact they are stock Millie rims makes me able to keep the stock Mazda logo ?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
If you were local, I would sell you my wheels. But I don't know if you want to pay for the shipping from California.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do like those but shipping would be killer! I didn't want to cause trouble either, or clutter a thread with my ideas

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
It's all good man just trying to keep a bunch of unnecessary threads from cluttering the forum!

·
2012 Mazda 3i Sport owner
245 Posts
I personally think the 2010+ mz3 look better with 6 or more spokes. The five is just too straight for such a curvy car.

·
The tennerican!
683 Posts
I have a set of stock 2011 17's with tires and tpms.if anyone is interested pm me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts