2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what model/year this wheel come from and will it fit on my 2013 Mazda 3 Skyactiv HB? I would assume that it will but just wanna ask to be sure.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Did a little more research and I think they came from 2010-11 Mazda 3.

Thanks guys for confirming as far as fitment.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL at my own thread. I just bought a 2012 Mazdaspeed 3 wheels and will be picking it up tomorrow. Woot!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Anyone here running 235/40r18 on a Mazdaspeed 3 wheels? How is the ride comfort level compare to the stock 225/40?

Edit: I just installed a speed3 wheels, those running the same setup how much mpg did you lose if any? Just want to ask if anyone can share what they have experience.

Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone here running 235/40r18 on a Mazdaspeed 3 wheels? How is the ride comfort level compare to the stock 225/40?

Edit: I just installed a speed3 wheels, those running the same setup how much mpg did you lose if any? Just want to ask if anyone can share what they have experience.

Thanks.
What tire size did you go with? How is your MPG? I don't know how much of a difference it will make, but 235/40 will be taller than a 225/40. The increase in diameter might have more of an affect on the fuel economy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I went wit 235 size. MPG wise lost about 4mpg not bad as I still get combined 33-34mpg.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts