2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Jaffa Cake Addict
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you guys know that Maxpider released their 3d Kagu set for the 2014 mazda3s. I picked up a set for myself at $150 Canadian and i'm very pleased with the fit and finish. They cover the dead pedal and they don't slide. I just wish they had a carpet-like finish instead of a rubbery carbon fiber / carpet mix.

Here are some pics. Sorry for the cellphone quality pics, i'll take some better shots this weekend.

·
Revolution Member
556 Posts
Very nice! Looks great, and I like the reinforced patch near the pedals since that area tends to wear down.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The coverage looks pretty good! Is it a soft feel when you step on it or a hard feel? Do you mind telling me/us where you purchased it?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks nice — much sleeker than WeatherTechs.

I'm holding off till a Canadian company called Findway releases their mats for 2014: All Weather 3D Car Floor Mats,Car Floor Liners,3D Cargo Liners,Trunk Mats,Car Seat Cover--www.findway.ca

These floorliners use a waterproof fabric that looks like your car's carpet. According to people, they fit great, look fantastic in the car, dont move, and are very easy to clean. The tech used causes all liquids or grim to simply bead off with a hose or vacuum. Best of all, you can get the front and rear rows for $90 shipped to your door! Can't beat that!

Here is a long thread of discussing these Findway Floorliners: http://www.kiasoulforums.com/26-soul-accessories/10930-alternative-weathertech-mats.html

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks nice — much sleeker than WeatherTechs.

I'm holding off till a Canadian company called Findway releases their mats for 2014: All Weather 3D Car Floor Mats,Car Floor Liners,3D Cargo Liners,Trunk Mats,Car Seat Cover--www.findway.ca

These floorliners use a waterproof fabric that looks like your car's carpet. According to people, they fit great, look fantastic in the car, dont move, and are very easy to clean. The tech used causes all liquids or grim to simply bead off with a hose or vacuum. Best of all, you can get the front and rear rows for $90 shipped to your door! Can't beat that!

Here is a long thread of discussing these Findway Floorliners: http://www.kiasoulforums.com/26-soul-accessories/10930-alternative-weathertech-mats.html
I actually emailed Findway a few days ago about the availability on them and they simply replied, "Sorry! we don't have it. Thank you!". He didn't mention if/when they would have them, etc.

I was also looking at some reviews on them and they all seem to be really good. The only problem I think I will have is that the fronts are not as rigid as say Weathertech. So when you have a spill and you pull the liner out, it could end up spilling onto your carpet/seat.

Check out 6:50 - 7:45 time frame here.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I actually emailed Findway a few days ago about the availability on them and they simply replied, "Sorry! we don't have it. Thank you!". He didn't mention if/when they would have them, etc.
LOL. They sent me the exact same email. I responded if there were plans for development and they said "Sorry no. Thank you!" -_-

I'm sure they will come out with some eventually. I'll wait it out.

@ the video

What an idiotic way to handle a direct spill like that. Why would anyone just pull the mat out like that. Grab some paper towels or an old rag and soak up most of the spill before you remove the mat for further cleaning.

·
Registered
136 Posts
@ the video

What an idiotic way to handle a direct spill like that. Why would anyone just pull the mat out like that. Grab some paper towels or an old rag and soak up most of the spill before you remove the mat for further cleaning.
I thought the same thing. I'd think most floor mats would spill like that if you pulled them out while still full of liquid. After all, they don't absorb anything, so all that liquid is going to move around!

·
Registered
19 Posts
LOL. They sent me the exact same email. I responded if there were plans for development and they said "Sorry no. Thank you!" -_-

I'm sure they will come out with some eventually. I'll wait it out.

@ the video

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will have it eventually too but just the way he responded to us....hahaha :no:

·
Registered
22 Posts
these are finally showing up at auto anything. its only showing gray for the hatchback, though, but gray/black/beige options for the sedan.
are the front dimensions the same for the sedan and hatchback ?
thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
for anyone that cares, i called and ordered from autoanything. talked to sales rep who said they would fit. i'll review them when they show up

·
Registered
149 Posts
for anyone that cares, i called and ordered from autoanything. talked to sales rep who said they would fit. i'll review them when they show up
They claim to be sound insulating. I'm curious if this claim is legit or bogus.

·
Registered
60 Posts
They claim to be sound insulating. I'm curious if this claim is legit or bogus.
I ordered the full set (black) from Auto Parts Traders on Amazon last week.
Amazon - 3D Maxpider Kagu mats

I received the 1st row set on Monday but the 2nd row is on back-order from the manufacturer until the end of the month. The fit is really nice and the feel under foot has a bit more cushion than Huskey Liners I've used in other vehicles. As far as the sound dampening...maybe a little. Once I get the 2nd row mat, I'll try to track down a dB testing tool for a bit more accuracy.

·
Registered
22 Posts
received my order from auto anything.... they are not the right item. i'm assuming they shipped me the 2013 ones, but they have no idea what the difference is.
the difference is that these don't even begin to fit, holes don't line up, etc.
returning them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
received my order from auto anything.... they are not the right item. i'm assuming they shipped me the 2013 ones, but they have no idea what the difference is.
the difference is that these don't even begin to fit, holes don't line up, etc.
returning them.
Sorry to hear that, sshep. Was the whole set wrong? I was a bit jealous (and somewhat confused) when I saw your initial post about ordering from Autoanything since I was told by various vendors that the manufacturer had the 2nd row on backorder until the end of March...at least in black. Let us know how things turnout and how AutoAnything handles this one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
they issued me a return, but clueless otherwise. i finally tracked down aries tech support. i'm sending him these pictures. the holes don't line up. they are off center in our car, but in a straight line on the mats i received.
also, the 2nd row was just too big, way too wide for the hump. i'm convinced these are for the 13, not '14...but no one seems to know.
jefegusto, can you take a pic of the fronts where the holes are ?
i'm determined to figure this out!

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
That 2nd row looks WAY wrong! Here are a couple pics of the Driver and Passenger Kagu mats. The holes on these gen3 Kagu mats are certainly not in a straight line.

Looking at your 1st row mats, they don't even look to have the same molded shape as the ones I got.

Attachments

·
Jaffa Cake Addict
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How are you guys finding your mats?

Mine already saved me once when my friend dropped her tim hortons coffee on the passenger side floor mat! I've already washed mine 5-6 times with soap and water and they look brand new. Only complaint is that even after going at the mat for a couple minutes with the compressed air hose at work (detail bay) the mats are still "wet"

1 - 20 of 97 Posts