2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into wheels and want to go wide enough without rubbing or have any issues. For sake of this situation, let's say I get my fenders rolled and I'm lowered on Eibach or maybe even H&R height. What would be the maximum size wheel and tires that would fit? I don't want any rubbing since mine is a daily driver, but I do just want a more aggressive and wider stance, but not in the realm of flush and fitment.

For example, I'm looking at some wheels in 18x8 that come in 30 and 43 offset. They also have 18x9 in 38 offset. And the 18x9.5 come in 15 and 23 offset. Which would be the best option for a wider and aggressive fitted look, without getting the fitment too tight / clearance issues / rubbing?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm looking into wheels and want to go wide enough without rubbing or have any issues. For sake of this situation, let's say I get my fenders rolled and I'm lowered on Eibach or maybe even H&R height. What would be the maximum size wheel and tires that would fit? I don't want any rubbing since mine is a daily driver, but I do just want a more aggressive and wider stance, but not in the realm of flush and fitment.

For example, I'm looking at some wheels in 18x8 that come in 30 and 43 offset. They also have 18x9 in 38 offset. And the 18x9.5 come in 15 and 23 offset. Which would be the best option for a wider and aggressive fitted look, without getting the fitment too tight / clearance issues / rubbing?

I’ve also got lowered on Eibachs and I’m running 225/45/18 on my 18X8.5 50 Enkei TS10. No issues at all.

2015 Mazda3 Sport GT 2.5L MT

·
Registered
47 Posts

Which wheels did you decide to get?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts