2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am installing 2 PK6S component sets in my Mazda 3 and need help with finding a place to put the second set of tweeters thinking B Pillar or maybe C Pillar next to the rear window. I will be running the system in using a Rockford P500.4 amp channels 1,2 dedicated to tweeter and 3,4 speakers to enable Hi-pass on channels 1-2 Does anyone have any suitable placements for the second set of tweeters?

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
3,415 Posts
You can use the stock rear tweeter locations.

I have some Focal PS 165 FXE component tweeters back there currently.

PAC AOEM MAZ2 from TAU to a RF 3sixty.3 DSP to an Alpine PDR-V75 4x75 and 1x250 amp.

My rears are currently disconnected as I opted for full active fronts with the sub only.

Ran front and rear with split between high and low through 4 passive x-overs but it really limited the fine tuning of things. The sub line out subsonic filter and low pass filter can be set on the amp.
CK

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

PAC AOEM MAZ2 from TAU to a RF 3sixty.3 DSP to an Alpine PDR-V75 4x75 and 1x250 amp.

My rears are currently disconnected as I opted for full active fronts with the sub only.

Ran front and rear with split between high and low through 4 passive x-overs but it really limited the fine tuning of things. The sub line out subsonic filter and low pass filter can be set on the amp.
CK

CK
There is not a stock location for the tweeter that I am aware of. The rear door speakers yes. Help please you have a pic?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts