2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
no not the zombie weed. its extracts of the thc. marinol and sativix or something like that are marketed medical marijuana extracts that even places that dont have medical marijuana licenses can sell (I.e. hospitals have them on hand) i knew a nurse who bought from a friend of mine that said they had small liquid vials of thc extract.

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
Well where you live its alot less of a problem / issue than it is where I live so more power to ya. Still seems a were considering u could just use it to get high. But that's just me

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have chron's.. So pot helps me when I smoke it. Calms my stomach down and gets my mind off of the pain. But it's 100% illegal here (yay Bible Belt) but I honestly didn't know you could eat it. I knew you could cook it in brownies but my husband said it makes the brownies taste funky.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Just call me Rabbit
480 Posts
Ov, look into hemp seeds or any marijuana seed. You could almost live off them. The higher quality weed they come from the sweeter they taste. It's kinda like a sunflower seed but smaller. I get hemp seeds from a local supermarket, unshelled.

Sent from a rabbit hole

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
the THC is in the crystals. what about hash or BHO? the stuff thats just crystals? i suppose ur tryin to get away from the combustibiles and hydrocarbons that are made when u burn something. and i dont think that is gonna be a good eat either.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts