2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,184 Posts
Eat it and then walk around Disneyland. Now that is a fun day kiddies.

Eating it is way more intense and a longer lasting feeling than smoking it. It's about as much a gateway drug as alcohol. Both alter your state and both should be treated with respect and only abused in one's home with chicks around. Chicks that will do stuff. You know, cook food, wash the dishes, etc.

·
Free Tibet! Today Only!!
914 Posts
Reading through this, I've wanted to respond to so many posts that I'd almost be writing a paper.

Things I will say:
-thinking only morons smoke is moronic
-it isn't harmful (obviously when vaporized or consumed). Yes, people who smoke blunts everyday ARE going to be morons because they've taken it upon themselves to smoke all the time. Yes, you can get addicted to the habit of smoking if you don't give it the high-status that it has. It's much more intellectual than drinking--you merely expand your view on things on the drug, compared to the nonsense-euphoria drinking results in. But I'm not trying to bash booze, as the euphoric qualities in regulated amounts is a really nice thing. You wouldn't consider yourself piss drunk to always be the best drunk. Smoking is on a similar level to that in standard amounts, where things feel just a bit goofy and good, you're happy and talkative--it's just presented in a different way. A way that feels less damaging to personality and quality of life.
-This brings me to the next point. I have a bias, due to the fact I am one who partakes in the green. But, I'm not trying to present and sell this like I'm a salesman. I just think too many people give a bad reputation due to the ones who make it look bad. I' just want to present it in the light I saw it in the first time I tried and how I see it even now.
-Gateway drug? LOL. Besides the morons who automatically want to do every drug at the same time after trying things once, stepping from alcohol to mary makes most people frightened to try other drugs! Most first timers I've seen give it a certain respect that is needed. It's fun on a similar level as drinking yet very different. The only drugs I've seen it lead to over years of use has been psychadelics, which (again in controlled doses) are not very harmful to the body. You don't see people dying because of acid, and others in the same family.
*Side note* Acid was used in therapy sessions at a certain point in time. Patients were prescribed the minimum hallucigenic dose and put comfortable in a room with their spouse who may have been in conflict with each other. The end result was always resolution and a deeper love for each other.

Mah fingers are tired, so I'll stop typing for now. Not trying to make people look at me in a different light because of this, I'm only trying to present a truer view on things. I can answer questions about the stuff if needed :p

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
-thinking only morons smoke is moronic
Well not everyone that does it is dumb but it kills brain cells which you can't ever get back so doing it enough will in fact make you dumb. THC also blocks receptor sites in the brain and will begin to block and fry those receptors forever which can't be un-done. and I'm pretty sure that isn't from just smoking it. Idk. It made sense during psychology. If you want to use it go for it. I don't have a problem with people doing it. Just when they're ignorant about it or try and bring it upon others.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well not everyone that does it is dumb but it kills brain cells which you can't ever get back so doing it enough will in fact make you dumb. THC also blocks receptor sites in the brain and will begin to block and fry those receptors forever which can't be un-done. and I'm pretty sure that isn't from just smoking it. Idk. It made sense during psychology. If you want to use it go for it. I don't have a problem with people doing it. Just when they're ignorant about it or try and bring it upon others.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature
As far as I have read, THC protects brain cells from stuff like alzhiemers, brain cancer etc..

·
Registered
790 Posts
I guess it's my turn, this is my story.....
When I was 10 I witnessed my family die in a car accident. Christmas Eve. I was the only one to survive. The details are gruesome so I don't wanna get into that. It was like something off a horror movie. I lost my mother, my older brother, and my two little sisters. I was traumatized. I hated the holiday season, felt no purpose to live, so I tried suicide. after the first attempt I was sent to a therapist. That dickhead just gave me pills and made shit worse. After the second attempt, my dad bought me my first dime bag at just 13. At first I was panicking, and my dad just started talking to me. My dad and I had soooo many in depth conversations together while on it, that we were both able to make peace with the situation. Now my dad is like my best friend, I got over my depression, & no longer have the nightmares. I am now 23, have two beautiful kids, a loving wife, good friends, and couldn't ask for more. I quit smoking as soon as my son was born when I was 17 just like that, cold turkey. I used to smoke 3 times a day, after lunch, after supper, and before going to bed.
Long story short, if it wasn't for marijuana and my dad being there, I don't think I'd still be here.

-and I was also top of my class.

Sent from a Parallel Universe

·
Free Tibet! Today Only!!
914 Posts
3i2011 said:
The brain does an amazing job of healing itself with time. It's the most regenerative organ in our body. Also, what OV said.

Kryptik, that's a great story. I think that's a good example of the positives it can bring. And about the quitting part, it honestly isn't hard to put it down for a while or for good. I've taken extended break months long. In that time, you're not antsy and finicky, it's not that kind of experience or drug. And its NOT like smoking cigs. I feel like smoking part of it turns people off, and people just make connections between smoking cigs and bud.

·
Just call me Rabbit
480 Posts
It won't make you dumb nor will it 'fry' your receptors. What your trying get at is the dopamine in the brain going to the receptors. But any drug fucks with that and is different from person to person.

Sent from a rabbit hole

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The brain does an amazing job of healing itself with time. It's the most regenerative organ in our body. Also, what OV said.

Kryptik, that's a great story. I think that's a good example of the positives it can bring. And about the quitting part, it honestly isn't hard to put it down for a while or for good. I've taken extended break months long. In that time, you're not antsy and finicky, it's not that kind of experience or drug. And its NOT like smoking cigs. I feel like smoking part of it turns people off, and people just make connections between smoking cigs and bud.
I'm going to have to disagree, I think the Liver is the most amazing organ, that can heal itself, and regenerate itself even if cut in half. :p

·
Free Tibet! Today Only!!
914 Posts
But we're talking about brain cells, capable of rebuilding themselves. I guess they're both wonderful organs we have :p People who get into traumatic accidents and have parts of their brain damaged or removed, it can also regenerate over time! Which is truly amazing. It's like growing up all over again (provided there is enough brain material for it to know what to do and where to rebuild cells)
Get that card! I hear they sell a sort of weed-soda in the medicinal shops in certain areas that is supposedly great and very potent.

Also, this reminds me since it's been brought up already. Smoking vs. Consuming
Smoking allows certain cannabanoids to be released that consuming doesn't give. Smoking gives the more mental, psychadelic side to the drug. The head-high, I suppose.
Consuming (or vaporizing if you don't want to eat your drugs all the time) allows more THC-A to make it into your body. This gives more of the medicinal properties of it. Mostly the feel-good body high that can replace hard-opiate based prescriptions and other stuff that is truly harmful and addictive.

Best way to go about it is to vaporize, then halfway through the session, smoke it. Vaporizing extracts the THC-A, so when ignited afterwards, you get both the expanded amounts of THC-A and cannabanoids that only smoking provides. Provides the best overall result.
Not trying to convince anyone to smoke and do drugs, just providing opinion and factual background behind the drug, since many members here seem a little in the dark about it.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
hmm I dont know, I am probably still gonna eat it. Mashing up the whole plant except the stem/branches. and eat it. and Also thinking about cooking it and extracting the oil, but I need alot of the plant to get enough oil.

maybe a mix of eating/smoking/vaporizing/oiling lol. too much work.

and yea colorado has Alot of different kinds of weed. I was reading a magazine in Barnles/noble about it, there is like 200 different kinds and flavors,strengths, etc.. and it is EXPENSIVE

·
Free Tibet! Today Only!!
914 Posts
Well, yeah. But you'd pay less than street prices... and be getting it legally :p As far as sativa vs. indica: the best strains are hybrids. My favorite strain Master, and that is one you can buy legally. It's a hybrid of mostly indica and part sativa. Indica is more known for the chill-out feel and is better done at night, but sativa is always great. So a combination of the both is extraordinary.

On the street, strains usually aren't discussed, mostly just ranked by quality, unless they are directly medicinal strains, then names are given.

Here's some fun ideas:
Ice cream with Jack and green
Scrambled eggs at breakfast
lasagna

I mean, they're endless, but those are some real nice ones to go with. The icecream is great. Gotta use an achohol to release and activate the THC-A, though. Cuz you're not gunna go cook icecream. Best to have a frozen icecream mixer with it so it doesn't get all saucy from the Jack or whatever you use.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
hmm I think dicing it up into eggs would be perfect. I already do that with Collard greens and Swiss chard.

Lasagna.... i'm too lazy to attempt a home made lasagna..

maybe just sprinkle it on my cereal or something lol. you don't have to cook it to get it's medical benefits. I'm not trying to use it for the High/low it makes. I'm just trying to use it for it's nutrition to the human body. Probably some raw in salads, cooked into stuff, but I doubt I will ever smoke it. My dad used to be a hardcore pothead ( which made me HATE weed initially ) and all I ever saw from him and his friends smoking it is the worlds worst Coughing like your gonna cough your lungs out. so no thanks

·
Free Tibet! Today Only!!
914 Posts
lol I don't cough. You get past that fast. Dad weed is old usually bunk regs, But that's cool, too! I'd feel bad eating it raw, almost like I'm wasting money :/ Maybe if I lived in a medicinal state, I wouldn't mind. If you want to try it alone without smoking one day, try vaporizing.

·
Just call me Rabbit
480 Posts
lol I don't cough. You get past that fast. Dad weed is old usually bunk regs, But that's cool, too! I'd feel bad eating it raw, almost like I'm wasting money :/ Maybe if I lived in a medicinal state, I wouldn't mind. If you want to try it alone without smoking one day, try vaporizing.
Try hitting a vape bag through a large, ice chilled illadelph bong. It's like breathing air.

Sent from a rabbit hole

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
ORange pretty much anything with a high fat content is what you wanna put it into. The fat pulls the THC out of the bud and becomes easier to break down in the body. Hence why people with a higher body fat count will take longer to "detox" than skinnier people because the fat is storing all the THC. Ive done the butter before for brownies and besides a nasty smell that just lingers in the area for a while. but it does work. I have friends that have tried microwaving peanut butter and marijuana and apparently like tripped out flushed it and never wanted to touch it again. and ive see this confirmed on erowid.org which is a complete wikipedia style drug index where people add their experiances and such.

im a bong man myself. Smoked blunts for so long and realized how much was being wasted. I feel that even vapo's lose the taste of the weed and when its good shit (always ;)) u wanna taste it. I own a vape a bowl and a bong and i love my bong. But i will say one hit from a home made 10 dollar gravity bong gets me ROCKED.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
lol you guys totally lost track! Im not trying to smoke it and get high
just to get the cannabanoids and other acids in my system because they are healthy for you. by eating Raw/cooked

im not going to smoke it.

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
yea the first part of my post explained cooking it. or microwaving it.

unless what your saying is your goal isnt to get high but as a health benifit?
inwhich i wonder why...

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
exactly. just a health benefit. not to get high. Why? because it is good for you lmao. Anti-cancer plant. Also could help with my chronic pain, which vicodin,loritab doesn't help. only thing that works is morphine but I really don't like that stuff. one time I got a straight injection of morphine and I felt sooo weird like I was gonna die, like i couldn't breathe, like my heart was beating out of my chest.. .hate that stuff.

I broke my right hip and Tore my illiopsas tendon, tore my labram in half, had the tendon removed, labram repaired ( the best they could do ) and shaved the bone down.. but I still have problems with it all the time.

and I would rather deal with the pain then take morphine / vicodin / loritabs / percocet's etc. lol my doctor used to prescribe me like 200 percocet per month...

·
Thundercougarfalconbird
2,450 Posts
i thought that part of the pain relief was in the high feeling that was achieved. theres other drugs out there with marijuana extracts that doesnt necessarily require u to buy weed. sorry to hear about all ur health issues man. id smoke just to forget all that but thats just me

21 - 40 of 48 Posts