2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says. Weed. Hemp, etc

I am curious on everyone's view of marijuana and beliefs!. ( I am asking because I am thinking of obtaining a medical marijuana card, for the medicinal purposes. not smoking it, eating it raw / cooked )

please feel free to share.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Behh never smoked weed or done drugs but I could care less about it. If people want it its fine just dont be around me or ask me to smoke it. Medical wise I support since it seems to always work.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Alcohol is only worse if you drink too much or drink it all the time though

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Its definitely not my thing nor have I tried it. I don't care if you do it but just not near me, just like cigarettes. Big turn off to me too if you(girls) smell like cigs or weed.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I KNOW I TYPED ALOT, BUT PLEASE READ ;)

yeah I'm agreeing on what you guys are saying. and Smoking it is the "drug" mindset of it I believe. and yeah girls that smoke are freaking NASTY imo.

but i'm talking about using it like a vegatable. Chop it up in a salad, cook it into a cookie or something.
as far as I have read online with multiple studies and aloooot of studies here in colorado ( weed legal state, you don't even get arrested for it ) is that there is Zero health harmful effects if you DONT smoke it.

I used to be a firm believer, that weed was "bad" the gateway drug lmao. bad people do weed. I even argued extremely with a friend over it. but after looking more and more online on the facts... using it like you use lettuce, tomatos.. are pure healthy.

now I have never tried weed either, never smoked it, never ate it, I used to not even be around people who did it, ( I have lost friends over it, because I found out they smoked it, and i was soooooooo against it ). but I'm changing... it's just unbelieveable some of the things it can do. Now I am still skeptical on some of it... but there is just too much info out there.. It's like saying the government believes Broccoli is a drug, and causes health problems, etc.. But we all know broccoli is good for you.

I am just curious on all of your beliefs on it, because I really used to be a hardcore believer that weed is just as bad if not worse then crack. ( not butt crack LOL )
but after reading so much, watching videos, studies etc.. it just seems that the proof is out there. I swear to god I used to hate weed SO BAD..but... i am a believer of the other side now, so much so that I agree with cruzinit, that one beer is worse then Eating 1lb of marijuana. WHY? because eating it has no health harmful effects. 1 beer still poisons your body, Even though our livers are so resilient and can tolerate it, it still does, infact, poison us.

I want you guys to go to this site. let me know what you think after watching the videos/reading the stuff. I swear it's worth a watch.

Phoenix Tears

( disclaimer I am in no way endorcing Illegal use of marijuana, or endorcing smoking weed. Just medicinally eating it. )

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Alcohol is worse for you.............................

The problem is

The MAN has a hard time taxing it
Aaaaand that's where youre wrong. One isn't worse than the other. Long term, they're both about equal.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Aaaaand that's where youre wrong. One isn't worse than the other. Long term, they're both about equal. Weed is better than cigarettes however.

Here is my problem. People refuse to believe weed is bad for you and they say you can't get addicted to weed, only the feeling it gives you. That's total bullshit. If you're a sex addict your addicted to the feeling, not the act. But you're still addicted to sex. I don't care if people do it and recognize the risks but most of the people that do it are too dumb to recognize any risk. Also, dont try and get others to do it.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
but i'm talking about using it like a vegatable. Chop it up in a salad, cook it into a cookie or something.
as far as I have read online with multiple studies and aloooot of studies here in colorado ( weed legal state, you don't even get arrested for it ) is that there is Zero health harmful effects if you DONT smoke it.)
I'm pretty sure that eating it makes the effects even stronger so you'd be high as crap eating your salad!:tongue:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm pretty sure that eating it makes the effects even stronger so you'd be high as crap eating your salad!:tongue:
not entirely true! I thought that too. but there is different strains of marijuana, Indica and sativa, One makes you high, one makes you sleep!. and yeah you will get high from eating it, but that is why you eat it before sleeping.

3I2011, there is a Difference in the TYPE of addiction. what I believe is marijuana gives you a MENTAL addiction, like eating cookies ( btw I am addicted to chocolate chip cookies thats why my wife never buys them, I can't control myself And i can literally eat 50 in a single day) and there is a Physical addiction.

let me explain. With weed, you like it, you want more, but without it you DONT have convulsions, shivers, freak outs, death

With physically addicting things : cocaine, crack, heroine, meth, you like it, you want it more, and more. you STOP, and your body Freaks, you can have siezures, loss of state of mind, extreme health effects aka uncontrollable rage, hallucinations, shivers,vomitting,heart attacks, panick attacks even DEATH.

that is the difference in addiction, i think. it's like candy. If you dont get candy your not gonna start having siezures, heart attacks and drop dead. with METH you ACTUALLY CAN!

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Yeah there aren't withdrawal symptoms with weed but that doesn't mean you can just quit. Like I said with the sex addicts. They still can't just quit. And with masturbation. People don't get withdrawal but they still can't quit. I'm gonna play devils advocate for a second. If its ok to eat weed, it's ok to do some psychedelic shrooms, right?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Too many morons smoke weed... For example my one friend smokes all the time and said he tried cocaine a while ago in AC... Scary thing was he said it was "so good, and addictive". Leads me in the conclusion that weed is actually a gateway drug. There's no need for it. If people want to do it, then they can do what they want. Just leave me outta it.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont know about Mushrooms, That is poison i think?? I think people just conclude that weed isn't addictive because it doesn't have those harmful addictive properties like other drugs ( aka Die if you stop cold turkey )
And I totally agree, weed is abused, and alot of morons do use it.

i'm talking about purely using it responsibly. Responsible regulation.

·
Just call me Rabbit
480 Posts
I'll admit I am somewhat psychologicly addicted to marijuana; although I prefer to say that I just love marijuana. It has not effected my life in a negative way. I treat like it kinda alcohol and smoke on my own, personal time. I have had many, many in depth discussions and life and such with my friends. If used as a mental tool and self-help, it can be very beneficial to ones state of being and intelligence. I was in the top of my class in high school and I'm number best in my trade school class. If it wasn't for marijuana I wouldn't be who I am today and I don't have a problem with that. It's been a great adventure. I have quit recently to get a job and it has been a little rough. Things seems dull, but so long as keep myself busy it's not too bad.

Eating is a great way to do it. I havent looked into much or tried it, all I do I smoke it.

And OV, I am a cookie addict as well :thumbup:

Sent from a rabbit hole

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you should eat it Track, smoking it kills the Cannabanoids chemicals and you get like 10% of the possible health benefitting chems from it.

eating it raw is ( i think ) the best way.

Now I have never tried yet So I don't know. never tried weed once is my life before. but it's what expert docs say

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I dont know about Mushrooms, That is poison i think?? I think people just conclude that weed isn't addictive because it doesn't have those harmful addictive properties like other drugs ( aka Die if you stop cold turkey )
And I totally agree, weed is abused, and alot of morons do use it.

i'm talking about purely using it responsibly. Responsible regulation.
I view it like alcohol. Use it once in a while, that's ok. Use it all the time, not ok. I haven't done any research on weed other than smoking it. Which is bad. I have no idea about special brownies or eating it

1 - 20 of 48 Posts