2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been thinking about this for awhile. I've been trying to find a way to make a 2011 Mazda 3 s gt beat a Gti and Gli that's right Volkswagen. Also my Dad has a Porsche boxter S so I NEED to turn my 3 into a Euro eater. I've been thinking about custom turbo or custom tune but I want some more input and ideas so give me all you got. It's time to Eat Europe!

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Could boost it, it's been done but its expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Reactions: ABolewski

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
if you turbo ur 3 you will end up being faster than a speed and will make it a piece of cake to beat any of those and porsche boxters really arent that much faster than GTI's!! TURBO!!!
Maybe a very slow stock speed lol

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Also a Boxster or Cayman S does 0-60 in 4.4 with PDK. 4.7 with 6 speed. Those are tough numbers to beat. I'd love to have a 2010+ Cayman S.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Mmmmm Porsche. I could go for a 944 turbo or 968.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
5,636 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey Guys, I was wondering if a 2.5 disi turbo would work on Mazdaspeed3 instead of 2.3 disi turbo, and make it 305 hp (and awd too). I know a 2.5L engine is still around on Mazda 3 s models, and I also wonder the R&D at Mazda headquarter have had thought about it??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.