2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 3HB sport manual with 48k miles on it. I just got it about a month and a half ago in which I am wondering about maintenance on it. It was a lease vehicle and so he always had the dealer do the oil changes/ which were not very often. Regards let get to the point.

I am going to college in a week or so and I want to do maintenance on my car before I leave. I am leaving the car at home and it will only be driven when needed. So I am wondering what I should do on it? Here is what I've done on it as goes for maintenance.

46k- oil/filter change by mazda dealer
46k- brakes, rotors, tires, general inspection by a mazda dealer near my work
46k- complete outside detail (clay bar, polish and wax)
48k- new air filter K&N
48k- calipers painted orange G2

What all do I need to check so that the car is ready for fall and maybe winter months? What do I need to clean? Sensors? Do I need to drain anything? I noticed the engine coolant is just above minimum so what should I refill it with? I will be thoroughly reading the manual and doing everything on the list that needed to be done from 0-48k miles because I don't trust the dealer that the car was leased from.

I will not be putting the car on jack stands as I don't have time tomorrow. So I can't do a super inspection under the car, even if I did I wouldn't know what to look for.

PS- the car will not be sitting but will be driven atleast once a week

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Not much maintenance to do at that mileage. Sounds like you pretty much got it all taken care of. Just enjoy it:thumbup1 1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts