2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, thanks for taking a look. I hope someone or more than one, will be able to confirm that these are the right parts. I decided to go with the MagnaFlow setup rather than the corksport. I attached the Youtube clip that helped med make up my mind.

Question is, are these the right parts for a 2013 Mazda3 Skyactiv? I really do appreciate your help! :thumbup 1: The two below links are direct links to parts BTW.

Buy MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust Online

MagnaFlow Exhaust Products - For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles

Thanks!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Muffler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An unavoidable side effect of muffler use is an increase of back pressure which decreases engine efficiency. This is because the engine exhaust must share the same complex exit pathway built inside the muffler as the sound pressure that the muffler is designed to mitigate.

According to wikipedia lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agila, i havent heard much people mention a lot of about the loss of MPG's while doing the above swap. The swap i am looking at doing seems to be an often alternative to the corksport. Vatrolio, i plan on doing the resonater delete as well. Mazda3UR, yes, i was intending the show to take care of that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts