2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone been a member for a while now but wanted to finally post and introduce myself. I've had my 2010 mazdaspeed3 for about a year and a half now. Traded in my 2005 V6 Mustang and have not looked back since. My current mods are: Corksport cat-back exhaust, short ram intake, turbo inlet pipe, autotech fuel pump internals, Cobb Stage 2 tune, turbosmart BOV, hella horns, HID headlights, led interior lights, eonon head unit, red brake calipers, and blacked out badges. Any input or comments are welcome!

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Damn.. I love the head unit!! I looked at the Eonon website, and they don't have it for the 2012 year (skyactiv) Mazda 3's.. :argh 1:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Intro after being on here a year and half or so LOL. Thats a first. Well I aint saying welcome to the forums since your a tad late. You should make this your build thread instead would you like me to change that for you?

·
Zoom-Zoom To Da Crib.
622 Posts
Ms3 looks nice and that's a very nice head unit that isn't out of place.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I like it. Have you dynoed the 3 after the mods u put in?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha yeah sure you can move it to a build thread lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like it. Have you dynoed the 3 after the mods u put in?
Thanks!

No I havnt dynoed it yet. There are a few more things I want to do to it before I spend the money on getting it dynoed

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks!

No I havnt dynoed it yet. There are a few more things I want to do to it before I spend the money on getting it dynoed
Cool. Yeah i cant wait to start modding. How does it feel now compared to when it was stock?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool. Yeah i cant wait to start modding. How does it feel now compared to when it was stock?
Night and day difference. Def suggest doing the fuel pump as one of the first mods to be on the safe side. And the access port is a must also!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do you like that head unit?
I like it alot. It has its quirks but for 300 dollars you cannot beat it and it looks awesome!

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
for a moment there i thought the head unit is the stock 2013 one then i was like "no black wheels" xD

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah the eonon head unit looks oem... even boots up with the mazda logo lol :tongue:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some pics of my car at a recent CT Mazda/Mazdaspeed meet! Got a great turnout for being so cold out still

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts