2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi peeps I have a 56 plate mazda 3 1.6 petrol which i like very much, now I am a newbee at this so please dont shout me down, I have seen a mod chip on ebay that promises 40bhp and also better mpg so I thought before buying I would ask you guy's for advice if you would like to see the item the link is below and I have checked compatibility and it says it is compatible with my car, any advice would be appreciated thanks guy's an gal's

P.S. cant post links atm as i am a newbee the item number on ebay is 263819057890

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,265 Posts
hi peeps I have a 56 plate mazda 3 1.6 petrol which i like very much, now I am a newbee at this so please dont shout me down, I have seen a mod chip on ebay that promises 40bhp and also better mpg so I thought before buying I would ask you guy's for advice if you would like to see the item the link is below and I have checked compatibility and it says it is compatible with my car, any advice would be appreciated thanks guy's an gal's

P.S. cant post links atm as i am a newbee the item number on ebay is 263819057890
The internal circuit board resembles a prototype one.
Doesn't stand out as a quality item.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The internal circuit board resembles a prototype one.
Doesn't stand out as a quality item.
Hi MrBen thanks for the advice not sure if thats the same chip see pic
and arathol ty for supplying the meter
I think I get the gist of what direction this is heading but will wait a bit longer to see if anyone has had any experience with this type of chip once again my thanks for your time

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts