2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
361 - 380 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
FYI: Just heard back from the seller, and they tell me that they do NOT have a plate relocator for versions of the 4th-gen 3 with the front aero/"air dam." That means if you're in the US and you got the Turbo Premium Plus, this relocator will not be compatible. I know there are pictures of a compatible relocator earlier in the thread, but they are either no longer in stock or no longer made.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
FYI: Just heard back from the seller, and they tell me that they do NOT have a plate relocator for versions of the 4th-gen 3 with the front aero/"air dam." That means if you're in the US and you got the Turbo Premium Plus, this relocator will not be compatible. I know there are pictures of a compatible relocator earlier in the thread, but they are either no longer in stock or no longer made.
Are you referring to the BP Hatch w/ front aero that has that prominent protruding nose bridge as pic'd below? They're in production. Please clarify w/ vendor. Thanks, sir!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Mazda 16 BM relocators are sold out - info form official vendor. Someone has another source?
I found similiar relocators on euimpexb website, but I can't find any opinions about that seller.
Official vendor should have a limited number of BM-specific kits available by May, sir.
This is the 1st time I've seen that euimpexb site. Those pics were all from my posts here in M3R. All copied & pasted. Order outside the official vendor at your own risk.

·
Registered
Machine gray Mazda 3 sedan
29 Posts
@minsanity I need that plate relocation piece for the 2019 Mazda3 hatch! PM me please!
@minsanity New member here! About to take delivery of a 2022 3 sedan, and I would love to get my hands on a plate relocator, if those are still available and can be shipped at a reasonable cost to my location. I would greatly appreciate a PM to find out if that is possible. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
@minsanity New member here! About to take delivery of a 2022 3 sedan, and I would love to get my hands on a plate relocator, if those are still available and can be shipped at a reasonable cost to my location. I would greatly appreciate a PM to find out if that is possible. Thanks in advance!!
PM'd, sir. Thanks!

361 - 380 of 403 Posts