2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
341 - 360 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The vendor just prompted...He now has all 3 types of BP(Hatch w/ aero, Regular Hatch & Sedan), plus the gen3 BM & BN RELOCATORS back on stock! Those interested, just please PM. Quantities limited though.
Thanks!

Hi! I'm also interested in buying the plate relocator for 2019+ Mazda 3 hatchback. Wondering about how to buy?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seller just advised limited relocator kits for the BP Sedan & BP Hatch are currently available....
Another batch is due to get to him in about a month....should include kits for BP Hatches w/ factory front aero.
For those interested, please PM for details.
Thanks!

Cant pm you because of newly created account, I'm Interested in getting the relocator for hatchback aero lips.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey @minsanity I was told you were the one to talk to about plate relocators.
I have just ordered my 2022 Mazda 3 G25 Astina sedan, even though I have a 3 month wait ahead of me 🥲 I still want to start getting any accessories I want now so they are ready for delivery.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Can i get info on where to purchase the relocatior? 2017 BN mazda 3
Hey @minsanity I was told you were the one to talk to about plate relocators.
I have just ordered my 2022 Mazda 3 G25 Astina sedan, even though I have a 3 month wait ahead of me 🥲 I still want to start getting any accessories I want now so they are ready for delivery.
PM'd. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Vendor now has a fresh batch of plate relocators on stock. Those interested, just please PM or message in this thread for more details. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

341 - 360 of 403 Posts