2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
301 - 320 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Update: Vendor now has limited kits of No-Drill Plate Relocators for the following Mazda3 models:
□2014-16 BM
□2017-18 BN
□2019+ BP Hatch
□2019+ BP Sedan
□2019+ BP Hatch w/ Front Factory Aero-lip

Ships w/in the US & overseas.
Please PM for vendor details. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Vendor just updated his current inventory. BP hatch is now soldout & on backorder again.
BPsedan & BP hatch w/ factory front aero, he still has a limited number on both.
For order details, just please inquire here on this thread or via PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Vendor just updated his current inventory. BP hatch is now soldout & on backorder again.
BPsedan & BP hatch w/ factory front aero, he still has a limited number on both.
For order details, just please inquire here on this thread or via PM. Thanks!

Hi there, I'm interested in the license relocator for my new 2021 BP sedan that's in transit from the factory! Could you share some details on how to order? Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have BM relocator from few years ago, was thinking about mounting it to BP. How does it differ, any chance to make it work for BP Hatch?

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
i have BM relocator from few years ago, was thinking about mounting it to BP. How does it differ, any chance to make it work for BP Hatch?
Oh, haven't tried that. Likely lil to no chance is a calculated guess. The BM won't even fit the BN. Totally different molds, angles & clearances.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finally received mine ! Thanks minsanity ;) I had to work a bit to get it installed, because on the instruction paper they are bolting the plate straight with/on the support, and I'm not sure it's legal in my country, so I used the original mounting plate to make something, and created special washers :LOL: (had to cut a lot of plastic to make it fit, has the original support is massive !) don't have pics of the cuts...

In the end, a good product but a bit expensive for what it is, but at least someone took the time to design it and make it so it exist.

Original :

How it is now :

And the final result :

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Finally received mine ! Thanks minsanity ;) I had to work a bit to get it installed, because on the instruction paper they are bolting the plate straight with/on the support, and I'm not sure it's legal in my country, so I used the original mounting plate to make something, and created special washers (had to cut a lot of plastic to make it fit, has the original support is massive !) don't have pics of the cuts...

In the end, a good product but a bit expensive for what it is, but at least someone took the time to design it and make it so it exist.

Original :

How it is now :

And the final result :

Wow! Thanks, sir!....& Great job there!
The others with Euro plates who did not wanna use the stock mount, & all the cutting needed, added something like this attached, instead...mates directly to the BP relocator.

301 - 320 of 345 Posts