2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
281 - 300 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Seller just advised limited relocator kits for the BP Sedan & BP Hatch are currently available....
Another batch is due to get to him in about a month....should include kits for BP Hatches w/ factory front aero.
For those interested, please PM for details.
Thanks!

Please PM for the 2020 M3 hatch with front aero kits. Thanks.

·
Registered
2021Mazda 3 Turbo. CorkSport cat back exhaust. Autoexe bracing. VS Forged VSO2 wheels
18 Posts
I have a 21 2.5T Premium Plus. Will it work on mine? Please PM if so!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Minsanity,

I am interested in a kit for the front plates relocation. Would you please let me know in pm if you ship to Romania and if so what is the price?

Secondly, any idea if it will affect the air intake to the radiator if I relocate the plates?

Thank you.
Andrei

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Hi Minsanity,

I am interested in a kit for the front plates relocation. Would you please let me know in pm if you ship to Romania and if so what is the price?

Secondly, any idea if it will affect the air intake to the radiator if I relocate the plates?

Thank you.
Andrei
PM'd, sir. Thanks. Re the engine cooling & AC systems...the kits have long been relatively tested & monitored (in the hot tropics & in various drive conditions) via the OBD to have no observed differences between stock & the relocated locations. They're just about where the plates are on the CXes & the 6.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Decided to try make the relocator on my own, the end result is quite nice and tidy I would say. Total cost around 10 Euro, but it did take some effort and time.

I cut out some cheap Ikea plastic box to proper shape, used the rest of the box for two piece-layered bracket (for some added rigidity). Inside the main piece is hard foam (from some fancy furniture packaging) that feels quite soft on touch, it rests on plastic lower part of bumper and feels nice and tight. Then threaded rod goes through the whole thing and is secured with nuts. Also, in the price are pair of new plastic plate holders without that nasty dealer logo, just bolted it to the main piece with four screws with nuts on the inside. Plus some felt tape on the edges so it would not scratch the car.

Took the car for a one hour ride during very hot hot summer day (about 35 celsius) and it seems fine, temperature gauge was in the exact same position as usual.

I have to say, it does look much better now in my opinion, especially in person. 6 months ago I thought it looked wrong, but it slowly clicked with me over time, now I just don't get why did Mazda decide to put licence plate up there.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Back on stock! All BP variants: Sedan, Hatch & Hatch w/ OE front aero lip. BN, too. Shipping worldwide from US east.
Please PM for order details. Thanks!
BP Hatch w/ OE aero lip

BP Hatch

BP sedan

BN

281 - 300 of 308 Posts