2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
261 - 280 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Seller just relayed more kits will be coming in by late June. He currently has a handful of BP Sedan kits.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I will soon be the owner of a Mazda 3 gen4 Hatchback and I might also get the aero kit, is it possible to have the price of each model (for aero kit and for standard version) ?

Thanks !

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Hello,

I will soon be the owner of a Mazda 3 gen4 Hatchback and I might also get the aero kit, is it possible to have the price of each model (for aero kit and for standard version) ?

Thanks !
PM'd, sir. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am an owner of a 2019 gen 4 mazda 3 sedan EU version and also interested in this relocator. Can I have more info please?
Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi minsanity, I have a 2019 Mazda 3 hatchback, I bought it from a state where front license plate is not required. Can I install your kit without the original parts? please PM me, thanks, I'm located in the states.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Hi minsanity, I have a 2019 Mazda 3 hatchback, I bought it from a state where front license plate is not required. Can I install your kit without the original parts? please PM me, thanks, I'm located in the states.
PM'd, sir. Seller is US based. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, there,

Can i have some details on the 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan variant? And also please tell me if this plate relocation kit affects in any way the bottom radiator inlet?

Thank you,

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Hello, there,

Can i have some details on the 2019 Mazda 3 Sedan variant? And also please tell me if this plate relocation kit affects in any way the bottom radiator inlet?

Thank you,
PM'd, sir. Thanks!

261 - 280 of 308 Posts