2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I've been here for over a year now, but I'm just finally saying hello. I spend most of my time browsing the mazda/mazda3 subreddit instead because I vastly prefer the layout on that website than a forum. That being said, the information I've found here is absolutely bananas.

Last year I traded in my 02' Audi A4 1.8t for a 2014 6spd Mazda3 iTouring with the tech package in Titanium Flash Mica. Been loving every moment of it. Only modification I've done is using the AIO tweaks to get android auto and a few other neat things on my infotainment system.

Some background:

I was never a 'car guy' until I bought my Audi-- turns out they're really really expensive to work on. So with the help of the interwebs and a few friends I went from being unable to do an oil change to dropping the front end off of that Audi and replacing the timing belt. I basically had to become an amateur mechanic to afford the car...so I did. To be honest, I almost miss that car-- I'll always appreciate how much I learned about vehicles because of it. Needless to say I guess I'm a 'car guy' now, so why would I buy anything other than the car brand that seems to be built for enthusiasts?

So thanks to everyone for all the info that I've gathered over the last year, and thanks in advance for all the help that I'll get in the future. Hopefully I can give back and contribute too.

Zoom Zoom my dudes. (And dudettes)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts