2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2014 Mazda 3sGT the Lumbar support will not stay all the way pushed in place but pops out after a few minutes. I really need the support for my back. According to my dealer they "have not been able to recreate it". Anbody else have that problem? Anybody had it fixed?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mine wouldn't stay all the way down either. It'll be great if someone can figure out a fix. I checked the service manual and doesn't seem like there's anything that I can tighten.

·
datsunnyit
120 Posts
Hi yes my Mazda 3 skyactiv have the same defect.
also with the support function , the seat makes strange noises when I sit down , I get up , I move to get something in the other seat , or open the glove box compartment.
after a few minutes or during the day , the lumbar support back in the initial position

·
Registered
158 Posts
I never noticed this issue until I read this thread and paid attention to the position of my lumbar support. Even if I have the lumbar support out all the way, over the next couple of days, it gets pushed back to its original position which is very frustrating. I mean what is the purpose of the lumbar support when it doesn't stay put? Anyone come up with a fix for this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts