2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i'm looking to get a coilovers , please recommend me some.

Btw anyone running on vogtland lowering spring + stock absorber ? whats the fender gap like ? 2 fingers gap? Because i saw someone with vogtland lowering spring + koni fsd had a 1finger fender gap, but one of a guy in my other forum had vogtland lowering spring + stock absorber had 3fingers fender gaps.

My question is , does changing stock absorbers to sport absorbers like the setup above lowers the car even more ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Hi guys, i'm looking to get a coilovers , please recommend me some.

Btw anyone running on vogtland lowering spring + stock absorber ? whats the fender gap like ? 2 fingers gap? Because i saw someone with vogtland lowering spring + koni fsd had a 1finger fender gap, but one of a guy in my other forum had vogtland lowering spring + stock absorber had 3fingers fender gaps.

My question is , does changing stock absorbers to sport absorbers like the setup above lowers the car even more ?

Thanks.
Dampers shouldn't have that much of an effect unless one set is busted. What engine does the 3 finger gap car have?
For coilovers, Tein FlexZ, BC, D2 are some of the commonly available ones for the BM/BN 3.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dampers shouldn't have that much of an effect unless one set is busted. What engine does the 3 finger gap car have?
For coilovers, Tein FlexZ, BC, D2 are some of the commonly available ones for the BM/BN 3.
He's on skyactiv 2.0 hatchback 2017 BN.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts