2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2017 Mazda 3 GT-M 2.0 120
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

Just ordered the Eibach lowering spring for my 2017 Mazda 3.
Now i'm looking for some sort of list or dataset of the various torque settings of the bolts. As Mazda is not a very much sold car, and even fewer people tweak it here in The Netherlands.
So maybe any of you can help me out?
Cheers

·
Registered
105 Posts
Gents,

Just ordered the Eibach lowering spring for my 2017 Mazda 3.
Now i'm looking for some sort of list or dataset of the various torque settings of the bolts. As Mazda is not a very much sold car, and even fewer people tweak it here in The Netherlands.
So maybe any of you can help me out?
Cheers
Torque values should be on the instructions that come with the springs. If not you should be able to get them off Eibachs website.

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
If you didn’t catch it at the end of the guide, @arathol mentions the correct torque values for the endlinks. Corksport’s guide is also off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all you guys!
Just checked with my dealer and the spring protectors are only sold in sets of 5 (wtf). Which comes at a totale cost of 70 euro's......bummer :(
So i'm not sure if i'll buy them. The spings cost me 140 euro and in comparison makes the rubbers quit expensive.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks all you guys!
Just checked with my dealer and the spring protectors are only sold in sets of 5 (wtf). Which comes at a totale cost of 70 euro's......bummer :(
So i'm not sure if i'll buy them. The spings cost me 140 euro and in comparison makes the rubbers quit expensive.

Are you putting in the eibach pro kit? I didn’t have the protectors except for the included rears and had no issues. I’m sure someone here knows a cheaper place for them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes i'm about to install the Pro kit, EU spec. Looks like the springs have a larger radius compaired to the pictures of louis110 thread

1 - 8 of 8 Posts