2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

so I bought a used car recently and I'm wondering what the slots on the sides of the bottom bumper are used for, also for anyone else with white cars what did you do to hide this? Is it removable or is my best option to dip it to hide it, I think it ruins the look of the front.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
You should just paint that area black. Doesn't look good with those slots painted white. Looks like it's missing those caps on the corners too. Not sure what they're for but just paint it black and it'll look better. They don't come painted like that from the factory. Looks like the bumper was repainted and they didn't bother covering up those slots.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi all,

so I bought a used car recently and I'm wondering what the slots on the sides of the bottom bumper are used for, also for anyone else with white cars what did you do to hide this? Is it removable or is my best option to dip it to hide it, I think it ruins the look of the front.
I can't wrap my head around why lately everyone is saying things like "is my best option to dip it?" UHHH, NO, Paint it with REAL paint. Seriously, why is everyone defaulting to Plastidip all the time? It's temporary and absolutely not the right product for this application.

Prep the area and spray with SEM Trim Black

1 - 4 of 4 Posts