2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so fell in love!
Went to buy a toaster…though I would have a look around the Mazda dealer as was passing (live in South Wiltshire…we don’t have a lot of shops 😂)
Impulse buy a Mazda 3 GT sport, 20 plate in soul red…🥰🥰🥰🥰
Loving it!!!!
But only concern no Spare wheel!!!
Dealer can only give me size once ordered!!!
So HELP PLEASE
Went online and really confused about options…can anyone help?!?!
Btw…still need to buy a toaster!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mazda VIN Decoder (youcanic.com)
Any Mazda dealership can figure out the car tire size with a VIN number and the spare tire part#. Tire sealant & air pump are becoming standard. (weight reduction)

Congrats! on your new Car
Oh that’s what I though! But told they only have the parts ref number and until they has received it (once I paid £600) could they give me these details!
I’m losing the plot over something which should be simple! 😢😢😢😢

·
Super Moderator
6,733 Posts
It’s not….the dealer asked the parts department and they didn’t know!!!!
It most certainly is in the manual. Who told you it isn't? Dealership salespeople are idiots, most don't have a clue about the cars they sell. Ask the guy at the dealer if he knows how to read, then tell him to actually read the owners manual.....£600 for a spare tire.....are they for real? LOL

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,881 Posts

Here is a link with to the wheel for a US dealership. It has the part number listed for you. You can call a tire shop too. They would be more help in this regard than the dealership. They usually have some used tires laying around that they could give you for cheap and help find a wheel to mount them on. It's better to get a full size wheel.

Here is a link for the retainer part that holds the tire in place, just in case you are missing that too.

Write down the part number for your dealer or enter it in Google and order it yourself from a parts distributor.
CK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts