2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
I like the interior a lot. Exterior its ok. It looks like a shrunken cx-5. I have both a 2014 mazda3 2.5L and a 2015 cx-5 2.5L, and the driving impression is so different between the two. I like how high the cx-5 drives, but I like the throttle response and quick acceleration of the MZ3. I'm hoping the cx-3 combines the fun driving factor of the MZ3 and the SUV aspect of the cx-5 (ride height, AWD, ground clearance, etc..). I'll be looking forward to seeing it in person at the dealers. I kind of wish they put the 2.5L into the cx-3.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the interior a lot...
Don't know, I see red stitching and red panels and the Dash Cluster looks like the S Version with Tachometer but otherwise unchanged ... it still looks small and plastic-y (to me). Just saying, when compared to Honda Dash Clusters, these Mazda dash clusters need some work.

For example, when the car is in a Gear or Drive, that should annunciate on the display not in standard LCD mode but in a brighter color (in Honda it's green). The analog dials should be eliminated altogether or at least be modernized with better printing and Led tipped needles. Font sizes also need to be increased.

(Off on a ramble am I).

Anyway the CX-3 Dash, what I could see of it, did not look to be much of an improvement.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wait wait, what's the difference between the new Mazda2 and the new Mazda "CX-3"? They look like the same size, but what are the differences in both two models? I'm soo confused.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts