2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there-
Question on regarding voice / ring -
So while I'm playing my stereo - and maybe I have it turned up a bit - whenever my cellphone rings - the sound scares the crap out of me - is there any way to turn down or do something about the piercing ring?
Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perhaps I didn't describe clearly

The phone is connected via blue-tooth. So when I get a call - the mazda voice system alerts me to a call - and then begins its loud chirping ring - and if I'm playing my stereo a bit loud - the voice and ring scare the crap out of me...

The phone itself doesn't ring when its connected via bluetooth - and I usually have it on vibrate...so its not actually the phone ringing...

make sense?

·
Registered
732 Posts
same thing happens to me, would like to know if this can be corrected/adjusted. The phone bluetooth system noises are way too loud

·
Registered
177 Posts
I think this problem stems from having to turn up the volume to hear the other person while on a call. I noticed when I'm on a call, the volume is turned up to the 25-40 range so when you hang up, it stays at that level. It is ear blistering when a call comes through again. I try to turn down the volume as I hang up on a call and that seems to do the trick.

·
Registered
213 Posts
When the phone is connected via BT and you are on a call, turn the BT volume all the way up on the phone - then turn the car audio volume down - this will not affect your music volume, but it should fix the loud beeps and lady voice

·
Registered
732 Posts
BT streaming audio is not loud though

·
Registered
50 Posts
Bluetooth and stereo settings are separate from each other.
As stated before, the key is setting your phone volume while on bluetooth, then adjusting your mazda volume knob.

Zzz
:clap:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the tips - Realize the BT and stereo are separate - but when I turn the phone up - and Stereo down - its quite hard to hear the other person - and when I turn up the stereo - well - back to the same problem -
Just wish I could disable the damn thing - that chirp it piercing! So irritating

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Thanks for the tips - Realize the BT and stereo are separate - but when I turn the phone up - and Stereo down - its quite hard to hear the other person - and when I turn up the stereo - well - back to the same problem -
Just wish I could disable the damn thing - that chirp it piercing! So irritating
is your period key broken?

if you wanna disable it... remove the bluetooth system and go aftermarket.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I agree. I have a Mazda 5 and even if my volume is low the connection noise when I get a call is ridiculous. It has gotten to the point where I do not use Bluetooth because I am am afraid I will get in an accident it us so loud. Whatever that connection beep is it is dangerously loud!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts