2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have some broken plastic pieces on the bottom of my 2012 i Touring Hatchback (attached pics). Looks like some kind of splash guard but I cannot find the model. Its not the under cover, which looks to be closer to the front. Seems closer to the center where there is a matching left and right piece. Anyone happen to know what part this is?

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hi,

I have some broken plastic pieces on the bottom of my 2012 i Touring Hatchback (attached pics). Looks like some kind of splash guard but I cannot find the model. Its not the under cover, which looks to be closer to the front. Seems closer to the center where there is a matching left and right piece. Anyone happen to know what part this is?

Thanks.
you can probably call a dealer and see if they know the part number, or just go to a local metal shop or factory and ask them to custom cut and round out the edges to fit under your car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,

Thanks.
you can definitely go to mazda dealer and point at which parts you need/are looking at and they have it all in the computers. they should check VIN to make sure 100% what the part is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I broke a different underbody panel. I looked up the part number on Jim Ellis Mazda Atlanta website (piece of shit forum that won't allow links to be posted), then ordered off ebay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, was able to find it after much digging. The part number is BFD156371 and is listed as a under body engine cover in some places. Not much on ebay except for a few overpriced used ones, so I might just end up getting it from the dealer sites.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts