2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
I recently purchased a 2013 Mazda3 hatchback. I love this car, but have had no luck in finding a trunk shield/ cargo cover that will fit in the trunk. The dealership websites I have checked out suggest that there was no cover (hard or retractable) designed for the car, so I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions about an alternative? I live in an area with a high rate of car break-ins, so I'd prefer to have some kind of cover to shield the contents of my trunk. Of course, I could always cover everything with a blanket, but if you have any ideas of something nicer-looking, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
You likely didn't go through the correct path in finding the parts on the dealers site. Navigating through them to find a certain part can be a bit tricky but luckily I know how to. What you're looking for is called a privacy cover or cargo lid. They come included from the factory. I'm guessing yours was second hand.

EBay or Google this part number and you'll come across a bunch of different vendors selling them.
BEK668310D02

They average about $250. Good luck! Pic for reference.

Vehicle Car Trunk Hatchback Family car

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts