2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi so I have a 2013 mazda 3 gx, my brake pedal switch died a little while back and i replaced it but i got a problem now, my abs, dsc and parking brake light is on and it wont come off... does anyone know why this would be happening?

·
Registered
301 Posts
You might just need to clear the codes that were generated. Some of these don't go away on their own just through repeated drive cycles. If you don't have a scan tool, have them perform a free scan at AutoZone or Advance Auto Parts or wherever. Just be sure to jot down the codes before they erase them in case they come back.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I scanned it about a month and a half ago, heres the codes from then
p0703

u0422

u0428

u0100

c0040

u3003
I know tcs and abs can be affected by a tire not being the same size, I had 4 215/50/17 but someone slashed one so i put a 205/45/17 on temporary, but i got my winters on and their all 205/55/16, ill try clearing it tomorrow and trying, but from what i heard is the brake pedal switch i couldda put it in wrong, apparently its you put it in first, then plug the switch in, but my switch was also a used one from a 08 3

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so I hooked the scan tool to the car, it gave me just 1 code, U3003, but isnt u3003 linked tot he alternator or battery?Also the EV light to the right in the first image was blinking on and off slowly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts