2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, I am toying with buying the racingbeat exhaust =D My sister just bought a tuned golf and now im totally jealous of its sweet note.

Anyway... lacking funds to just take the hit, so looking for anyone that would be interested in my sport sedan axleback?

Off of my 2011 3s.. about 8.5k miles on it so far.

Let me know!

(I know this is kinda not following the exact FS policies.. but :stuart: )

edit: Just occured that I didnt list an asking price. $200 + shipping if I am shipping it out! Otherwise willing to meet in a local place for pickup

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm surprised more of the 2.0L guys aren't interested in dual exhaust. Buying some 2.5 guy's ABE would be an easy way to do it.
Thats what I am hoping for! And I was deadset on getting the CS exhaust for the longest time.. but all you guys convinced me otherwise. Since I am leaving my college life soon and "getting a real job" I don't need anything too loud...

·
Registered
325 Posts
The sound varies. On cold days, I don't hear much but a little deeper at the beginning until the engine really warms up. On warm days, it's obviously louder (compared to cold days), even just starting the engine. No drone whatsoever. It's only been about 2-3 months, not sure if break-in is done. I'll try to record the sound. Can I just use the standard digital camera to record? what format does it need?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello Xgrizx : I just Emailed someone on the forum about purchasing their Racing Beat Exhuast. Which sould go thru seeing

we both live in Mass. If it does I will have a spare exhuast from a 2012 MZ3 2.5 currently with 5k miles. That I will be willing

to sell. let me know if your interested and we can work out the details.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello Xgrizx : I just Emailed someone on the forum about purchasing their Racing Beat Exhuast. Which sould go thru seeing

we both live in Mass. If it does I will have a spare exhuast from a 2012 MZ3 2.5 currently with 5k miles. That I will be willing

to sell. let me know if your interested and we can work out the details.
Hey Jeuro, my mistake. i was not clear enough on my initial post. which i can not edit the title either.... =/

But I just bought a racing beat myself.. Love it! Looking to sell my MZ3 exhaust!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.