2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I seem to not be able to search worth a damn in this forum, I am posting a thread on a few items I am looking for (and can't seem to find doing a Google search, especially since I don't have the part numbers for it and my dealer doesn't want to provide them). I purchased a 2017 Mazda 3 Touring 2.0L model (I believe that is the right year since the 2017.5 model has a 2.5L engine, if I'm not mistaken), and didn't bother to check the 2.5L at that time because the dealer I purchased it from, like many other cars in my country, had a high sticker price for it.

That being said, I have been meaning to peruse the internet in order to find parts that will make it seem more GT than it is, but that also offer functionality for it. This, for the last few months, has not been fruitful. So, I am seeking your help, fellow members, on finding the correct part numbers (doesn't necessarily have to be OEM, but I am wanting to try my luck finding the original parts before diving into aftermarket waters) for:

1) bi-led headlights (otherwise known as Active LED)
2) led tailights
3) led fog lights

(all of them come standard on the GT trim of the 2017 Mazda 3)

As I mentioned before, my dealer doesn't want to provide the part numbers (and I understand why... even if I don't like it) and I have Google searched a few times to no avail. Help a fellow enthusiast out!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts