2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've got a customer who has a MS6 and one of our downpipes. A number of the shops he has taken it to for installation have run into problems getting the factory downpipe out of the vehicle. It's a long drawn out job, obviously, but it's not impossible and I'm hoping that someone here can point our customer to a shop you've dealt with on tougher jobs like this who can competently install a downpipe in a Speed6.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. We have full installation instructions for the product and I've installed enough of them to know that it is completely do-able without any insurmountable tasks involved. I just need to help this guy find a shop where he can be assured that they'll follow through and get it done right.

Thanks much for your help,

Jason Griffith
Product Development Engineer
CorkSport Mazda Performance

·
Registered
50 Posts
For posterity, the shops that I know of:

DENT sport garage in Norwood might do a Mazda. They're southwest of Boston, and are typically STI/Evo oriented.
BallisticMotorsports in Bow, NH could probably do it.
I've heard of synaptic 3, but I don't know where it is.

Fastrack Automotive is a bit pricey but reliable for alignments and suspension stuff (I wouldn't bring them aftermarket turbo stuff though. It is MA, after all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts