2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Your friendly SpeedPunk
582 Posts
Come to detroit, ive got the whole catback with racepipe. It will bolt right up. Like Crespo said, u dont want to pay shipping.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, I'm fairly certain I've followed your build via one of these forums before, and I found out the speed exhaust is possible on my car via your YouTube. How much would you unload for? Do you think it's easier, better firmament to go with racing beats axle back? Are you finding you didn't like the speed exhaust? Didn't make a power change?

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Me? I'd sell it for $150 plus shipping. The fitment is the same between the Racing Beat and MS3 in my opinion. One is a high quality aftermarket and the other is OEM. I loved it, had it for almost 2 years but I moved to a custom single exit set-up. The muffler is 99% sound alteration since I doubt there are any true gains from it.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Well do you care about how much noise it creates or looks or both? Becasue OEM MS3 exhaust is louder than RB AXB and CS is the loudest

Reactions: punkk77

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I'm looking for some sort of response increase. It will be paired with a CAI, and eventually a MSDS header. Far as sound, something with a deep tone, and has a after market sound... But isn't like super civic ricing loud. I think in my location too loud will attract police. My initial choice was CS cat back.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Either MS3 or CS will do but you might get a better tone with the MS3 if paired with MSDS. CS with MSDS is stupid loud

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Your friendly SpeedPunk
582 Posts
Haha, I'm fairly certain I've followed your build via one of these forums before, and I found out the speed exhaust is possible on my car via your YouTube. How much would you unload for? Do you think it's easier, better firmament to go with racing beats axle back? Are you finding you didn't like the speed exhaust? Didn't make a power change?

Oh dont get me wrong, I loved the sound of my exhaust. Nothing better than the gurgle sound when downshifting. It was loud at WOT but very tolerable while driving normally. I simply took it off when I traded for a speed3. :)

I have my whole cbe setup with racepipe fs on here. I think shipping would be over 100 bucks easily, but dont quote me. If you have any questions just pm me. Ill help you however I can.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts