2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already got 1500 miles on my new 2016 Mazda 3 iTouring and looking to add many mods! love this car, it might only be a 2.0L but its still a great driving car. Cant post images yet but I will once I have a good post count.

I look forward to chit chatting with everyone here!

I'm in Richmond, VA if anyone is local!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome UltraWee. What fun we know you are having. Congratulations!
Thank you so much. This forum has been integral in my decision to pick it up. I'm glad i stumbled upon it and i'm going to continue to use it. Currently waiting on my Chrome trims I've bought and my relocator! thanks to you guys for pointing me at the right thing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hoping I'll be able to post pics soon to get advice about the tire size on my 18" wheels! :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new ride. Are those the stock wheels?
No, I had 16" stock rims on there. I swapped those out last week for some 18" Falken Gunmetal Circuit Specs. Currently running a 225/40r18 and was trying to ask advice about getting a 225/45 instead to hopefully fill up some of that wheel gap.

Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
No, I had 16" stock rims on there. I swapped those out last week for some 18" Falken Gunmetal Circuit Specs. Currently running a 225/40r18 and was trying to ask advice about getting a 225/45 instead to hopefully fill up some of that wheel gap.

Thanks for replying.
Great looking wheel. Post some more pics when you can. 45s will fill a little of the gap but if you really want to get out the gap a set of new springs will do the trick. A lot of the guys are running Eibach Sport springs. I cant lower my car as I would never get out of my driveway. :crying2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts