2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been looking over the site for some time now and havent really noticed anyone from long island or new york. most of the meets mentioned are far away. as a recent vw guy, there were plenty of clubs and getogethers. just wondering who from long island is out there

·
1,234 Posts
Most of the New York Mazda people go to NJ meets (I do) but if you come across some NY people feel free to invite them over and we'll post your meet up on the front page.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well glad some people would be up for it....maybe if enough people r interested we can do something when the weather gets a lil warmer and make a day of it. keep it in mind, and ill try to bring it up again soon, and think of some ideas of when and where

·
Registered
11 Posts
ive been looking over the site for some time now and havent really noticed anyone from long island or new york. most of the meets mentioned are far away. as a recent vw guy, there were plenty of clubs and getogethers. just wondering who from long island is out there
hey wats up, (long island ny, centerach)

·
Registered
4 Posts
long island here also.

I met up with a ms6 owner the other night who turned me onto another forum of mazdaspeed owners, many of whom are on LI as well. theres actually a small meet up thursday night 11/12 at airport plaza in farmingdale, 9ish.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Live in Farmingdale, just bought an 2010.5 3 Hatchback 6 speed.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts