1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
This is what i love most about living in the BC interior. most of out roads are like this. I did this with my '87 Z-28 back when it was stock. 305ci 700r4 auto. BTW: T-Tops rule! :thumbup 1:

it's just a quick video with some music i tossed together.

[url=http://youtu.be/WlqdCT9vDPc]87 Z28 Driving Westside Rd - YouTube[/URL]
I enjoyed wathing that...I remember driving this road when I was in Kelowna this past October. I camped at Bear Creek Provincial Park...beautiful area. I'd love to take my 3 there for a road trip and cruise.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I enjoyed wathing that...I remember driving this road when I was in Kelowna this past October. I camped at Bear Creek Provincial Park...beautiful area. I'd love to take my 3 there for a road trip and cruise.
I'm so stoked for all this crap weather to go away and spring to come back. I want to take the MZ3 down westside road soo bad! But specially after I get a few things finished on the car. and I'll make sure I have footage of the drive :)

Mhmmm roads.... love the scenario too. Maybe I'll get off work early today and drive. Ha.
No driving around for me today... But I have a Beautiful two and a half hour drive tomorrow morning to catch my plane to work. Good way to end my rotation off :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Is that playing back at higher speed? I noticed the bikes weren't leaning that much in the corners and all the scenery seemed to be moving too fast... just wondering.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that playing back at higher speed? I noticed the bikes weren't leaning that much in the corners and all the scenery seemed to be moving too fast... just wondering.
ohhh yea, i didn't think people would want to watch 50min of video lol

·
Registered
718 Posts
ohhh yea, i didn't think people would want to watch 50min of video lol
OK, I see now, I played it from the beginning this time and it's obvious now. When I played it back the first time I started about 3/4 of the way through the 10 minute video... so it's about 5x normal speed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts