2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up M3R - I'm looking for some installing my corksport lowering springs on my 2018 3 hatch. Anyone within 1.5 hours of Charlotte NC that is willing to help would be greatly appreciated. BEER INCLUDED!!!

I've called 4-5 shops for quotes, and every single one is telling me over $600, which is insane for springs!!!!

If anyone knows of any local QC shops that will do it for $200 or less, that would work too, but ultimately, I've heard it's a fairly easy install and paying a shop exorbitant amounts of $ for the time when I'm more than willing to put the the time in myself seems foolish. I just don't have the tools for the install.

PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey buddy where are you from? I mean which part of Charlotte NC. Hearing your story really sucks? 600$ for lowering spring install? Man?!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey buddy where are you from? I mean which part of Charlotte NC. Hearing your story really sucks? 600$ for lowering spring install? Man?!
I'm in the "south charlotte" area (Tyvola and 77)
You can try this place in Gastonia,NC. Maybe this’ll take you 1 hr or less from your place. They did the spring install plus the alignment on my Mazda 3. CS Motorsport. Hope this helps

·
Registered
93 Posts
What's up M3R - I'm looking for some installing my corksport lowering springs on my 2018 3 hatch. Anyone within 1.5 hours of Charlotte NC that is willing to help would be greatly appreciated. BEER INCLUDED!!!

I've called 4-5 shops for quotes, and every single one is telling me over $600, which is insane for springs!!!!

If anyone knows of any local QC shops that will do it for $200 or less, that would work too, but ultimately, I've heard it's a fairly easy install and paying a shop exorbitant amounts of $ for the time when I'm more than willing to put the the time in myself seems foolish. I just don't have the tools for the install.

PLEASE HELP
Were you able to find any shop near you that can install your lowering springs?

·
Registered
899 Posts
I got the same BS when i wanted to get my springs installed. They didn't want to do it because they didn't buy the springs or they wanted an outrageous amount for the job.
If you have tools its very easy to do. Have you read through the install sheet from Corksport?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts