2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So let's start this thread by saying I bought this car back in September 2018 shortly before I passed my driving test in November of the same year. If I remember correctly I bought the car with 119k miles and she still ran (and still runs) perfectly! Had a small miss-fire problem on piston 3 which was swiftly fixed with a new mass airflow sensor. This first post will be pictures of when I first bought the car, and I shall update with any progress pictures. Hope you like her as much as I do!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Shortly after this in November, just before I passed my driving test, I bought new wheels for the 3! I saw them in a tire shop that is just around the corner from where I work and I spoke to the owner about them and we made a deal. I traded in my old wheels with a bit of cash on top for these wheels!

However, I did have a small mishap with the tire size as you will now see...

After having a laugh about this, I took them back to the tire shop and had them replaced with new (correctly sized) tires, for free may I add :)

Better images than this to come, but here's a picture I took straight afterwards on my phone :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Again, in November I bought the spoiler and smoked/dark tail lights from the Mazda 3 Sport from the same year. I think that it really sets the car off. If I had one problem with the car when I bought it it was how round the back of the car is. The spoiler helps break it up and the smoked tail lights give a more aggressive look which I love.

Don't mind my parcel shelf on top of the car in this picture :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thought I'd add a my most up to date good looking picture of my car. I will have to take some more pictures at some point to show a couple new things that I've done to my car. For now, enjoy this!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts