2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a little while back I said hello in this link below. Well turns out the mazda3 I bought turned into a lemon. It started falling apart and was looking to have a long down time in the shop. I bought it from carmax so they would of had no problem fixing it, but I couldn't afford the down time. So after raising hell they finally agreed to get the financing on the original mazda3 I looked at to a place I could be happy. So in the end I got the car I wanted.

http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/new-member-introduction-forum-news-guide/31906-hey-hey-new-forums-but-not-mazda-3s.html

2010 Mazda 3 S Grand Touring 2.5/6spd - Fully loaded with everything. Nav/sound/sunroof, Factory HID/LEDs and headlights that turn when you turn(didn't even know the car had it till I drove at night!) Heated leather seats. I freaking LOVE this car. Only cost me 1400 more then that black hatchback that had a rough life before me. Oh yeah only had 24k miles when I brought it home!

Not the greatest picture of it, but will do for now :wub 1:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Welcome!
Glad you stayed in the family, lemons always give people a bad taste in their mouth (wait.. is that why they call them lemons?)

Looks like you went fully loaded; nice!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Well glad your back

·
Your friendly SpeedPunk
582 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts