2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading multiple threads and Mazda forums regarding this but nobody mentioned one thing, where to get affordable and decent quality LED lights for interior only. I learned some scary facts about the cheap leds that they can produce error, don't turn on or blink sporadically. Did anyone have success with affordable led from ebay or aliexpress that don't encounter above mentioned issues. Could you recommend website also where would be better to get leds within $20 budget.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered these from Amazon and so far so good. No blinking or errors and they are fairly bright. I believe these are shipped from China. They are about $3.39 CAD for four LEDs.

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have the corksport kit for the entire car but I recommend against the interior ones that came with it, way too bright imo.
I believe there was a trick to angle the LED lights that make them perfectly lit; I followed it when I installed them but don't recall what exactly I did anymore. They work very well for me.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered these from Amazon and so far so good. No blinking or errors and they are fairly bright. I believe these are shipped from China. They are about $3.39 CAD for four LEDs.
I'll try to contact those guys if they are on US amazon and what temp. of the light is. I would prefer 5k-6k but I saw 7k and above I think it is too much. And, yes, I don't want them be too bright as well so I guess corksport is not for me anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts