2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
many seat cover manufacturers know about the front seat airbags and make cutouts for the airbags to function properly. There is this one company Katzkin that replaces the seat cover with leather...and you have it installed at one of their approved upholstery installer locations... When I had a scion xB, this company was like the 'go to' place to for xB seats.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
many seat cover manufacturers know about the front seat airbags and make cutouts for the airbags to function properly. There is this one company Katzkin that replaces the seat cover with leather...and you have it installed at one of their approved upholstery installer locations... When I had a scion xB, this company was like the 'go to' place to for xB seats.
View attachment 279372
That company seems pretty good but holy shit are they expensive lol it said my estimate was 2000

·
Registered
157 Posts
That company seems pretty good but holy shit are they expensive lol it said my estimate was 2000
Just a thought: Have you check with the local junk yard to see if there is any wreck M3 with leather seat in the color you desire?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
people who had xB said it was worth it in the end... company has a good reputation
Don't get me wrong im pretty sure it's worth it. It seems like they're custom made to specifically fit your car and you get what you pay for. Thanks for the suggestion about the company though I'll definitely keep it as a consideration.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts