2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally was able to break down and afford my Mazda3. Got a 2012 Mazda3 S Touring with 6 speed manual. Love the color and the look. Plus this is my very first NEW car which is ridiculously awesome. I purchased it last Friday and have been incredibly busy but I'm finally about to share. If you can tell my old car in the background, thats my old 1998 Buick Century. Sold already and gone. Was my grandmothers car, she passed away last year. Will miss her car but I bet she is rooting for me with my new one!

Attachments

·
Registered
703 Posts
Congrats, looks good! Happy modding!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Congrats!

The more I see the new front fascia style frothe 2012 models, the more I like it. It looks like Mazda has gone with a different wheel style too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all, this was a long time coming and I'm glad I finally got it!

Bonzman asked about Mods, I have no clue what I am going to do with it yet. I'm debating about a CAI but haven't gotten that far into it yet. Main concern is the startup during winter as I am located in Rhode Island, it can get cold real quickly here.

The Bose system is "OK" but it could be better, especially the subwoofer. That might have to be replaced eventually.

The shifter HAS to go, so extremely plain it hurts. Gotta find a cool one soon, whether it be just a screwtop on the original shifter or replacing the whole thing, but we'll see!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts