2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Everybody to the Limit!
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SORRY! 03/12 SO.... TONIGHT!

Sorry for last minute notice but we are having a little get together at Sonic in Fullerton.

Sonic Drive-in @8pm (gotta do taxes sorry)
(Off Lemon and Orangethorpe in Fullerton)

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sonic+Drive+In/@33.8609243,-117.9192568,16z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1ssonic+near+Fullerton,+CA!3m1!1s0x0:0x4e92ee8ce8f8b72b?hl=en

Come if you can, I'm just going so I can get a slushy and a burger.

Please no revving or childish behavior.

Clean, Dirty, still in repair, who cares bring it. Not gonna judge here. Just glad we have something in common.

Again sorry for last minute.

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
Do it!

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
Me no can go today.. Me has lot to do today sorry.. Next time?

For anybody doubting to go.. I was there once and it was loads of fun n nice peoples xD

·
Aspiring Mad Scientist
1,716 Posts
Can't go anywhere tonight, the JB Weld is still wet lol... take lots of pictures!

·
Everybody to the Limit!
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL! All good if you guys cant make it, I know it was last minute.
My buddy Kevin and some MOCC guys are going too.

Prolly gonna be small, but a good chance to hang out.
Gonna try to get a regular OC meet going, maybe somewhere around the Block
Its been too long since I hung out with some of you guys.

@My spoon is too big @fizyliftingdrnks @razerer @Sublime27 @finaldrive @lzrdrazor @color0 @Jombie @DomTheGhost @colorcopies @cranberry646 @sin_loki @Funkydslr @RedTape @EuRomer @Zoom Zoom Roma @barabizzle023 @MattGentle @Oliverms3 @13MZSpeed3 @RoMeeZySpeed @Leets @mauri
@Dbeotee @specvspeedfreak @steelrain @kmac_321 @B_M_GOD @Brenden619 @Sellick @oohyeah @MS3YL @mazdaspeedmyk

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
Well I might make it if my brace comes off today... Maybe ill edit this if I can make it :D

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
I thought about it, but the logistics of it don't fly unfortunately, getting home at midnight -1:00am in the morning and getting up by 5:00 am to go to work is a bad time for for me, should do them Friday nights/weekends.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts