2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we have been down this road b4 but im just looking for pics to help my decision. Finding these pics within the members albums seems more difficult than I initally thought!!!

Looking for preferabley Black front end with both blue and yellow fog overlays... Well not both but you know what i mean.

So far this seems to be the best shot of blue overlays...
blueoverlay.jpg

Imput and fog pics please

·
Zoomin' Senior Member
356 Posts
Wow! Thats one good looking car. :biggrin:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Much respect...

TY FOR FINDING ME:shuriken: I WAS EMBARASSED :blush 1:THAT I COULDN'T LOCATE THE ORIGINAL POST IN ORDER TO GIVE YOU THE CORRECT PROPS... TY FOR SLAPPING ME AROUND LOL:chuck_norris 1:

BY THE WAY I LOVE THE BLUE OVERLAY... BEEN STARING AT YOUR "3" ALL MORNING

·
Zoomin' Senior Member
356 Posts
This one is with painted fog light trim. Oh, and thank you for the props.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SWEET... IM SPRAYING MY FOG SURROUNDS ON WED WHEN IM OFF. I LOVE BOTH THE BLUE AND YELLOW OVERLAYS. INITALLY I THOUGHT THE BLUE BC IT MATCHES THE WHITE HID LOOK OF THE CAR. BUT THE YELLOW POPS AGAINST THE BLACK AND ESPECIALLY WITH THE BLACK FOG SURROUNDS. :001_unsure: SO UNSURE OF WHAT TO DO... I PLAN ON INSTALLING LED'S IN THE FOG BUT I THINK CS LED KIT IS A LITTLE HIGH IN THE KELVIN SCALE FOR ME!:yes: SO IM ON THE HUNT!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ty mike...

YELLOWOVERLAY.jpg

PROPS TO...
Mike
Original Member

HMMM... THE YELLOW IS NICE WITH THE PAINTED SURROUND!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet...

Can't wait to see the pics... Curious to see a night shot with both the yellow halogen bulbs and the overlay!!! I haven't seen much in the way of yellow LEDs for the fogs. So it seems like yellow halogens and the yellow overlay or cs LEDs and the optical blue over lay. Or bout cs LEDs and yellow overlay... Green foglight??? JK

Thanks again for the up coming pics

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Blue just looks good

Both overlays r sic. The optical blue would look awsome. My personal Preference would be yellow bc yellow and blue were a match made in heaven...::blush 1:: Lol. Sorry it's late. No but seriously yellow and blue are complementing colors:yes:

Stay away from headlight covers. Lamin-x makes hq precut for your headlights. Covering ur Headlights can also create an issue for Johnny 5 so be aware. it's really up to u and ur style. That's what's makes modding u 3 so much fun. I have seen the blue tinted headlights with matching fogs on a speed b4 and I frigging loved it. But to each their own

·
Registered
410 Posts
This is something I have been considering too, blue or yellow, to match up with the headlights. Though I only have halogen lights. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did it...

I went with the optical blue bc everyone else and there mother have the yellow!!! So i guess a cs led fog kit is in the near future... yeah!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I went with the optical blue bc everyone else and there mother have the yellow!!! So i guess a cs led fog kit is in the near future... yeah!!!
Post some pics of it :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Half way there...

Just wanted to post some update pics of my fog surround painted to match...
Lamin-x overlays shoudl arrive by friday so i will post some pics then as well...
As always comments r welcome:yes:

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
they look very nice great job

Reactions: Jamerling
1 - 15 of 15 Posts