Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Konig Torch Matte Black

Votes: 6 40.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've spoken with Discount Tires and have been given a few deals. My options of rim are konig feather or Torch. I like them both, help me narrow it down to one :cheesy:

(Black or Silver? I have a liquid silver mz3 sedan). Size will be 17x7.5 with 42 or 45 offset, dropped on RM1.25. (I'll probably dip them too every now and then). thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea the torch black looks awesome. do they have em in gunmetal? might be too much black since my car is black
no, I'd like that too. A dark gun metal would be awesome. Plasti dip is your friend :cheesy:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Black Feather's will look awesome :biggrin:
Someone on the forums has the feathers in black with a silver sedan. It does look sick, but I think I may go the way of the Torch. Although, feather's are lighter than the torch by a few pounds (I thinks).

·
Registered
295 Posts
I would go w/ a 35 Offset...if possible

w/ a 42 Offset u will be still Sunk Status.

I have 17x7 w/ 35 Offset and added 10mm Spacer on Front & 15mm Spacer on Rear I am still not exactly Fender Flush...my tires are flush w/ the fenders now...haha

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I have 17x7 w/ 35 Offset and added 10mm Spacer on Front & 15mm Spacer on Rear I am still not exactly Fender Flush...my tires are flush w/ the fenders now...haha
Really? I thought a 45 would have helped compared to the 52 that we have. I don't want to put spacers because I heard it's not necessarily a good idea for cars in general. Do you have pictures of your car? I'd like to see what the 35 looks like. I think the Torch's come in 42 and 35 offset and in 7.5 to like 9.5 widths. Just don't want to be rubbing or anything...:no:

Do you rub at 35 offset and are you lowered?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Just saw your build. Looks good!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Really? I thought a 45 would have helped compared to the 52 that we have. I don't want to put spacers because I heard it's not necessarily a good idea for cars in general. Do you have pictures of your car? I'd like to see what the 35 looks like. I think the Torch's come in 42 and 35 offset and in 7.5 to like 9.5 widths. Just don't want to be rubbing or anything...:no:

Do you rub at 35 offset and are you lowered?
How much are u lowered?......U will have to get the Rear Fenders rolled without a doubt.

Well I dont have any pics of my current wheels w/o the spacers lol...Heres a recent one w/ 15mm in the Rear and 10mm in Front:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
How much are u lowered?......U will have to get the Rear Fenders rolled without a doubt.

Well I dont have any pics of my current wheels w/o the spacers lol...Heres a recent one w/ 15mm in the Rear and 10mm in Front:

I'm only dropping 1.25.

From what I've gathered from reading and help from everyone, is that with the 1.25 drop, I should b good in terms of not having to do any mods to fenders n what not. But, I think with the 35offset, I may have to which is why I was going to go 42. But, your ride looks sick with your almost flush look.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You should be fine. I was dropped 1.5 with 18x7.5 35 offset.
thanks. I should be getting them soon, once camber arms are put in then an alignment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts