2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Yes, the Mazda 3 is well designed has kerb appeal. But there some basic engineering flaws like road noise, windscreen reflections etc. which good engineering should not have allowed through to production.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Yes, the Mazda 3 is well designed has kerb appeal. But there some basic engineering flaws like road noise, windscreen reflections etc. which good engineering should not have allowed through to production.
Road noise was the trade off of weight management....engineering. I'm totally fine w/ noisy.:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The article was just written like 2 days ago? Obviously the car has had a few facelifts, but the general things that he did to it are what made me happy - more aggressive stance, wheel change and ESPECIALLY the interior stuff. I was debating on new seats - mine are getting a little uncomfortable for some reason - I dont know.

I agree with the road noise thing and windscreen stuff - first problem i had was 2 weeks after I bought the house I had to replace the windsheild because of a HUGE rock put a 3ft crack in it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:crybaby 1:

Really? Someone will always find a flaw, I for one have noticed no reflection issues and the road noise is the trade off for a light maneuverable vehicle. Its not an issue of good or bad engineering, its more of an issue of the end user expecting perfection.

All this of course taking in to account the Mazda 3 is still considered a budget economy car...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts