2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious has anyone ever seen this bumper painted in one solid color, instead of the two tone look? I imagine it would look pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

you mean with the black areas painted blue as well or do you mean something else?
Personally I think it would look awful with black parts painted to match the blue in the pic. Only my opinion though.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Wow. that is sick looking bumper.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

you mean with the black areas painted blue as well or do you mean something else?
Personally I think it would look awful with black parts painted to match the blue in the pic. Only my opinion though.
Yeah, that's the bumper I was talking about. I don't know I like the black look as well, but I'm just curious of how it would look if the black was painted to match the cars color.

·
Registered
718 Posts
You would be back to the big smile look the earlier ones had before they added that front bar.... it sort of looks like that now with the KS, but really played down.

Here it is blue..

·
Registered
42 Posts
You would be back to the big smile look the earlier ones had before they added that front bar.... it sort of looks like that now with the KS, but really played down.

Here it is blue..
That actually looks pretty good IMO. The thing that has really bothered me about the KS bumper is the lack of a front emblem.... instead of seeing a huge smile, I now see a huge nose!

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Thanks, Tastic. I wonder if there is a grill screen that plays down the inter cooler view? If it were on the non speed I would want something that plays down the interior view as well.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Thanks, Tastic. I wonder if there is a grill screen that plays down the inter cooler view? If it were on the non speed I would want something that plays down the interior view as well.
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/group-buys/36506-whos-interested-knight-sport.html

MANY more pics on the other thread. There is a front bumper for the non speed and I plan on getting one at the end of the month along with some other members. Pretty sure it's the angle the photographer selected for minimizing the grill over the intercooler. The other pics (though most are at night) don't seem to show through that easily only maybe at that perfect angle. I haven't seen a pic yet of the non speed version that shows through easily so maybe it's only like that for the speed3 for the intercooler. I like it either way. I'm leaning toward getting the speed3 replica hood not sure which one yet so I like looking at that blue speed3 knowing my ride may soon resemble that :Michael_Jackson_dan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts