2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Mazda 3 Premium Machine Gray Metallic
46 Posts
A bit too stylized for my taste but looks like a quality kit. I want those brakes but $2500 :oops:.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda 3 Turbo. Snowflake white pearl exterior, garnet red interior.
23 Posts
I only like the roof spoiler, but I feel like it's going to cost a fortune to get shipped to Toronto. I actually like the 2014-2018 KS hatchback spoiler and I'd really like to know if it would mount flush on the 2021.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I only like the roof spoiler, but I feel like it's going to cost a fortune to get shipped to Toronto. I actually like the 2014-2018 KS hatchback spoiler and I'd really like to know if it would mount flush on the 2021.
Not sure if you ever pulled the trigger but I got the ks-style wing from BaysonR and put it on my 20' hatch about a year ago. To my knowledge I may have been the first and maybe only to try it so far, but I highly recommend it!

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure if you ever pulled the trigger but I got the ks-style wing from BaysonR and put it on my 20' hatch about a year ago. To my knowledge I may have been the first and maybe only to try it so far, but I highly recommend it!

Did you have the OEM wing on your hatch prior? I'm curious if the mounting was in the same spot/covers the holes from the OEM wing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts